*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This satin black and silver, lightweight Aluminium MOON Colour Packer/Shader is a mid speed, smooth and consistent shader made especially for creating solid fields of colour and smooth shading in a quick and efficient manner. It has a firm hit with a smooth, consistent drive for achieving glorious colour and black and grey tattoos with ease and efficiency.
These new Aluminium MOONs are the lightest machines I've made to date but maintain or exceed the performance of their steel predecessors.
It also features a Sprague Tantalum capacitor and trusty Guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel or plastic.
- Mid speed, firm hit and smooth, consistent drive for shading with up to 15 mags
- Powerful 1" tape wrapped coils
- Satin Black powder coated Aluminium MOON frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Black patinated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Sprague 150D Tantalum capacitor
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: Up to 15 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-125hz Loaded- approx. 102hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.51A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 173gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.