*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This copper and gold, lightweight Aluminium MOON Zippy Fine Liner is a super fast, crisp hitting fine liner with smooth drive for lining with singles to tight 7's. It's is designed to make clean, crisp, single pass fine lines quickly and effortlessly.
These new Aluminium MOONs are the lightest machines I've made to date but maintain or exceed the performance of their steel predecessors.
It features a Mil-Spec Sprague Tantalum capacitor and a trusty Guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel or plastic.
- Super fast speed, crisp hit and consistent drive for lining with singles to tight 7's
- Powerful 1" tape wrapped coils
- Copper powder coated Aluminium MOON frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Mil-Spec Sprague Tantalum capacitor
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: singles to tight 7's
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-170hz Loaded- approx. 142hz
- Duty: approx. 59%
- Amps: 0.54A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 159gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.