*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This ominous black on black KQ2 Shader is made to work! It's got a solid hit and a firm consistent drive for shading and packing colour. It's a versatile and compact, all-round shading machine that will easily find a place in your everyday lineup.
- Mid speed and firm hit for colour and shading with 5-13 mags
- Efficient 1-1/8" cloth tape wrapped coil
- Satin black powdercoated CNC’d Kumquat frame for strength and accuracy
- Black Oxide, heavy weight SENDER A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- Vintage woven wire insulation and cork clad coil.
- 18g springs
- Lighter weight and superior balance for less hand fatigue!
- Needle groupings: 5-13 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-120hz
- Duty: approx. 53%
- Amps: 0.48A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 184gm
- Rubber bands: 1 (Kumquat Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.