*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This funky nutmeg KQ2 Quick Shader is built for egficiency! It's got a firm hit and a consistent drive for smooth shading, solid black and packing smooth, solid colour. It's a versatile and compact, all-round shading machine that will easily find a place in your everyday lineup.
- Quick speed and firm hit for colour and shading with 5-13 mags
- Efficient 1-1/8" leaopard picture coil.
- The awesome new KQ2 frame in nutmeg powdercoat
- Matte Robin Egg heavy weight SENDER A-bar
- Brass hardware
- 18g springs
- O-ring setup for speed and consistency.
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- Light weight and superior balance, increasing maneuverability and reducing hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 5-13 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-132hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.63A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 179gm
- Rubber bands: 1 (Kumquat or Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.