*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This lime green, brown and brass KQ2 Mid-Grouping Liner is super fun! It's a really versatile liner that will drive 3 to tight 9 liners with ease and efficiency. It has really nice, glossy lime green powdercoat and a cool vintage Halloween image on the coil! It's a compact, lightweight, well balanced liner that won't disappoint.
It is also fitted with a super high quality Sprague Tantalum capacitor.
- Mid speed and smooth hit for lining with 3 to tight 9 liners
- Efficient 1-1/8" Picture wrapped coil
- Strong and efficient Sprague Tantalum capacitor
- The awesome KQ2 frame in glossy lime green powdercoat
- Black oxide mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- Light weight and superior balance, increasing maneuverability and reducing hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: up to tight 9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-142hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.58A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 183gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Kumquat or Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.